Limited Liability Company RECK takes part in the following projects:
- Training for Metalworking Industry Experts (Project No. L-APA-10-0027) implemented by “Mašīnbūves un metālapstrādes rūpniecības asociācija” (the Latvian Mechanical Engineering and Metal Working Industry) and “Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūra” (the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia) and co-funded by the European Social Fund.
- Training Project “Training for food industry workers for the purpose of facilitating competitiveness”. Project No. L-APA-10-0029.
“RECK” Ltd. has taken part in the ESF Project “The participation of students from professional educational institutions in trainings at working environment provided by companies” (No 220.127.116.11 / 16/I/001)
- Duration of the project: 27 January 2017 to 31 August 2023.
- The aim of the project is to increase the number of students in qualified educational institutions by their participation in trainings based at working environment, or practical trainings or training practices provided by an employer.
- The target audience is students of educational institutions who study in professional secondary education or vocational education programmes.
The ESF (European Social Fund) covers 85% of the project costs, 15 % are covered from the state budget.