To support good CSR practices and to promote increase of welfare of the society, the company is implementing its CSR activities in the following directions:
Energy sector development by promoting professional education
- The company offers paid places of traineeship for students studying energy sciences.
- The employees of the company are getting involved in the education and certification system of the energy sector.
- Consulting assistance is provided for choosing the specialisation.
- The company is performing professional improvement training for the employees and is organising qualification improvement courses on a regular basis.
Increasing electricity safety level by notifying and acting
- Electricity safety promotion projects for children to minimise the number of possible electric injuries caused due to the lack of knowledge.
- Working environment risk minimisation or prevention by ensuring health and safety of environment and staff.
- Implementation of the social programmes aimed at social protection of employees of the company by providing for the around the clock accident insurance.
- Organising regular events for the employees to promote understanding of importance of work safety.
Care for health of the employees and the society by supporting active lifestyle
- Support for the LLC RECK staff ice-hockey team.
- Cooperation with and support to children and youth basketball, Latvian Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation and the Active Sports Support Council.